Why some housewives and professional cleaners can do a quality kitchen cleaning in an hour or even less, but it will take you much more time and effort? Because you are not using special secrets that can simplify the cleaning process many times over! Read, memorize and start using!
- Use vinegar to clean your plumbing. It will help you get rid of lime deposits, rust, and shallow dirt. Just moisten a cloth with it and wipe all metal surfaces, then wrap the cloth around the faucet. Leave it on for a while and rinse it off and the stains will go away on their own.
- Lemon and a toothbrush are your indispensable helpers if you have a tiled kitchen. With their help you can easily remove dirt on the joints of tiles.
- Lemon will also help with microwave oven cleaning. Just cut it into slices, put it in a dish that can be heated in the microwave, pour a glass of water and put it on the heat for 3-5 minutes. Then just wipe the oven from the inside with a clean cloth – no more grease!
- Stains and grease deposits on dishes are easy to remove if you use ordinary baking soda instead of detergent. In addition, baking soda is absolutely harmless to the body and costs much less than professional chemicals.
- Glossy surfaces in the kitchen – a real hassle for the hostess! They instantly leave all kinds of stains, streaks and traces. But to cope with them is easy, if you use water-diluted alcohol. And remember that to clean the glossy surfaces it is strictly forbidden to use powders and iron sponges.
- You can easily achieve a dazzling shine on faucets and kitchen fixtures by using ordinary baby oil. Just moisten a rag and wipe the iron surfaces and they’ll shine in no time. And don’t worry – it’s perfectly safe for your health.
- School skills can help you deal with greasy stains on plastic and on door and window handles. Use an eraser and you’ll be done with it in no time.
- Give your pots and pans a new life. Even if they’re burnt and you decide to throw them away, don’t rush. Try cleaning them with vinegar and baking soda – you’ll see, they’ll shine like new.
- Cleaning the oven will stop being a headache if you use regular baking soda. Just sprinkle the powder on the surface and cover it with a damp towel, and in an hour all the stains will disappear like magic.
- But you can save money on sponges and washcloths. If you put a sponge in the microwave for a couple of minutes, all the germs in it will be destroyed. Repeat this procedure more often, and you can use the sponges for much longer.
We picked up these secrets from professional cleaners-and they know how to make cleaning easy, trust us. Or try it for yourself.