When moms start introducing their babies’ first complementary foods, stains appear on their clothes. To tidy things up, women begin to find out how to remove carrot juice, because the usual means often do not cope with the problem.
Carrot puree and juice are great sources of vitamins for adults and babies, so you should include them in your diet daily. Unfortunately, any awkward movement results in bright yellow marks on the fabric.
- Many hostesses know: in order to return clothes to their perfect appearance, such stains must be cleaned right away.
- Before scrubbing off carrot juice, rub fresh blotches with laundry soap and soak the item in hot water.
- Wait about an hour and check the item. Usually there is no trace of the yellowing.
If clothes made of light natural fabric, such as linen, are stained, feel free to pour boiling water over the stain. This is a good way to get rid of carrot stains put on recently.
Boiling water won’t do the trick with dried, stubborn marks. You’ll need a stronger product. There is a large selection of products in stores for those who want to find a way to get rid of carrot stains.
Pay attention to domestic stain removers. For children’s clothes is well suited “Earside Nanny”. Its advantages are that:
- It is effective at low temperatures;
- washes white and colored fabrics;
- does not contain chlorine and is safe for children.
Before washing carrot stains with it, moisten the garment and apply the gel to the stain. After one hour, rinse and wash in the washing machine as usual.
Anti-stain soap is good for any garment. This inexpensive product is made on the basis of bile, so it easily copes with the task of how to remove stains from carrot juice. You need to rub the soap well on the blotches and after half an hour, wash.
Dr. Beckmann’s line of products gets positive reviews. You can use this company’s all-purpose stain remover or purchase the “Fruit and Drinks” stain remover, which is designed to clean fabric from juices.
Tools of the trade
You don’t have to use household chemicals to get carrot puree and juice to wash off. You can use tools that are on hand.
- A simple vinegar will help you. Dissolve a large spoonful of the substance in a glass of hot water and soak the blot in the liquid. Then rub it with soap, wash and rinse thoroughly.
- If the stain has been set for a long time, and the fabric is dyed well, sprinkle the carrot print with baking soda and pour in table vinegar. Immediately a copious foam will appear, accompanied by a hiss. Wait until the reaction is over, and then do the usual laundry detergent.
- Citric acid works great with sap. Sprinkle it on the damp material, lightly rub it into the fibers of the fabric and wait a bit. After 15 minutes the thing can be sent to the machine.
- If you need a proven substance than to wash carrot puree from cotton clothes, try glycerin. Carefully apply it to the fabric with a cotton swab and wash after 20 minutes.
- Clothes stained with any vegetable juice can be saved with lactic acid. Pour a liter of warm whey or sour milk in a basin, immerse the dirty thing for 2-3 hours. Then take it out, rinse it, and wash it with a chlorine-free powder.
When there is nothing suitable at hand and you don’t know how to wash carrot juice from clothes, drop Dish Fae on the blotches. After 10 minutes, rub the fabric thoroughly and rinse under running hot water.
If there are residual marks on the clothes after washing, don’t despair. Hang things out to dry outdoors so that the soiled areas get some sunlight. Carotene is destroyed by daylight and heat, so in a few hours the marks will lighten and disappear.
You can solve the problem of stale dirt by using alcohol. It should be diluted with water in equal proportions and soak the blotches with the solution. Apply the product several times at intervals of 15 minutes, and then send the clothes to the washing machine.
- What else to wash carrots with? The use of ammonia is effective.
- Measure out 1 tsp. of the preparation and stir in a liter of warm water.
- Spread the thing out in the sink, put a piece of thick cloth on the wrong side, and soak the soiled garment.
- After an hour, rinse the material from the solution and wash it.
Removing stains from carrot puree is simple, using a special recipe. You will need to mix 2 tbsp. glycerin with 1 tsp. ammonia. Shake the solution, treat the stubborn stain and wash an hour later.
Instead of ammonia alcohol, glycerin can be diluted with vodka in equal proportion. This method is great for those who want to know how to wash carrots from clothes.
A reliable recipe.
If the smudges do not want to wash off, and you have no idea how to remove stains from carrot juice without residue, you need to take radical measures. You will need to prepare the original composition, which copes with the most stubborn prints from vegetables and fruits.
- Pour enough hot water into a bowl to soak the item you want.
- Pour 2 tbsp. of Bos bleach, 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil, and the same amount of laundry detergent into it.
- Submerge the clothes and leave to soak overnight.
- In the morning, take it out, rinse it, and wring it out.
- Then you just have to load the thing into the drum and turn on a short wash cycle in the machine.
If carrot juice has stained white kitchen towels, you can boil them in this solution, wait for the water to cool, and rinse. They will be perfectly clean after this action. This way, you will get rid of not only carrot stains, but also other stubborn stains.
Manganese stain remover.
To use the folk method is acceptable for white or quality dyed fabrics. Many women, discussing the secrets of laundry on online forums, argue that for white shirts, diapers, bibs, better this method can not be found.
- To use it, fill a basin with heated water, dissolve in it so much manganese that the liquid takes on a light pink hue.
- Make sure that all crystals are dissolved in water, otherwise you can ruin your clothes.
- Before you remove carrot juice stains, soap the thing well with laundry soap or stir a glass of powder in the pink liquid.
- Soak the soiled items for a few hours, or better yet, overnight. Do not be alarmed by the dark tint of water, it will not spoil the crystal whiteness of the fabric.
- After the time, rinse and continue washing the thing in the machine.
If you need to remove carrot stain from a colored natural fabric, proceed differently. Dilute a couple of crystals in a small amount of liquid. Soak a absorbent cotton in the pink solution, gently treat the area of the stain and smear it with soap. Do not be alarmed when the stain darkens. Wait one hour. Soak a clean cloth in peroxide and wipe the smudges. After that, wash the thing and it will be spotless clean.
How to help your carpet?
Babies often carelessly spill bright sap on the carpet. If this happens, try not to put off cleaning. Blot up the puddle on the carpet with paper or cloth. If the child has turned the mashed potato bowl upside down, collect the orange mass. Pour 0.5 ml of water with a spoonful of Fae, lather, apply the compound to the pile, brush, rinse and dry.
- You can fill a fresh mark on the carpet with table salt. It will absorb most of the dye. After a quarter of an hour, vacuum it up. Combine vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:2 and treat the remaining dirt on the carpet.
- When the stain on the palace has had time to dry, it will take more effort to get it out. Clean it with a concentrated soap solution, collect the foam, go over the pile with a cloth soaked in alcohol, and cover the stain with baking soda. After an hour, remove it with a vacuum cleaner.
If you don’t know how to get out carrot stains, prepare a cleaning paste. Pour 2 tbsp. of “Fae” in a bowl, add 1 tbsp. of baking soda to it and mix. Take a soft brush and apply the product to the soiled carpet pile. After an hour, you will be left to wash the surface with water and dry it with a hair dryer.
Carrot juice is deeply embedded in the fabric fibers and in the floor covering. But if you take quick action and deal with the removal of the dirt, the problem can be solved without much effort.