Dust and garbage in the apartment not only spoil the mood of all household members and force them to spend less time with the family. Dirt is a frequent cause of allergic reactions. It serves as a breeding ground for many bacteria that are harmful to the body. Good housekeeping can save the situation, and the useful tips below will be useful for the young housewife to maintain perfect order.
Choosing how to clean
In order for the results of cleaning to last, you need to get your family members used to putting things in the right places and washing up after themselves. If you can make this a habit, it will require much less effort to clean your home. It is important to teach your child to appreciate cleanliness, to fold toys, and to help your mother.
Our home cleaning tips are easy to use in different occasions. Depending on your busyness, you can choose several options for cleaning your apartment.
- For housewives, daily cleaning is great. It involves wiping off accumulated dust, washing dishes, and cleaning bathroom fixtures.
- For people who work a lot and don’t come home often, it’s enough to refresh the floors and get rid of dust twice every 7 days.
- Once a week, quality cleaning should be done in every home. It is necessary to choose a certain day, involve the housemates in the process and vacuum the carpets, wash the tiles, kitchen cabinets, bathroom and floors. In addition, a good housewife should have time to wash and iron clothes.
To make sure your home is always clean, a general house cleaning is done once every 3 months, tips on how to do it: wash all the windows, tidy the ceilings, clean the hood, carpets and upholstered furniture.
Cleaning a room
The first thing to do is to open the window and let in some refreshing air. Carefully make the bed and fold things on the table, shelves, and cabinets. In the process, throw out all unnecessary things, sort clothes and put them in their places.
- If there are pots with flowers on the windowsill, do not forget to clean their leaves from dust and wipe plastic containers with a clean rag when cleaning.
- Dust accumulated on the wallpaper needs to be collected with a vacuum cleaner. Stains can be removed with bread crumbs. Children’s pencil drawings can be wiped off with an eraser. Greasy smudges can be removed with cleaned gasoline.
- Frosted glass in bookcases or doors get dirty quickly. To get rid of stains, dilute 2 tablespoons of vinegar in 1 liter of hot water, rinse and wipe dry.
Once every few months, it is advisable to curl the carpet on the floor, take it out into the yard and dust it. In winter, it is helpful to use snow to clean it. During the weekly cleaning, it is sufficient to clean the carpet, sofas and chairs with a vacuum cleaner.
At the end it is required to wipe the shelves, wooden cabinets “Pronto” – furniture polish and wash the floor.
Cleaning the kitchen.
The kitchen is where food is cooked, so you should pay special attention to cleaning it. Using our cleaning tips, you will always be able to keep it clean.
- After cooking, thoroughly wash dishes and put them in their places.
- Treat the stove with a cleaning agent. Cif gel is good for this.
- Instead, you can spray vinegar on the surface, pour baking soda on top, wait until the chemical reaction is over, and remove the foam with a damp cloth.
- Wipe down kitchen cabinets, table, and tile. Dilute a capful of Domestos in a liter of hot water and clean the sink.
- Sweep up the debris and mop the floors. Add just the right amount of Mr. Proper to the cleaning liquid to avoid leaving streaks on the linoleum. Read the instructions for the amount per 1 liter of water.
These kitchen cleaning actions take no more than 15-20 minutes. If you do them regularly, your workspace will shine with freshness and cleanliness.
Cleaning the bathroom.
Cleanliness in the bathroom and toilet is of utmost importance for your health. To prevent the development of fungus and pathogens, use helpful tips from our experts when cleaning.
- Faucets and chrome parts in the bathtub or shower stall should be regularly cleaned of limestone plaque and rust. A special solution works well with these. Combine hydrogen peroxide and ammonia 1:1, treat the necessary places or use a commercially available “Cillit”.
- To clean your bathtub, do not use metal scrapers or hard brushes, they can damage its coating. Use sponges that gently clean the enamel.
- Quickly whiten the bathtub is easy “CifUltraWhite”. Apply the cream to the surface, wait a while and rinse. Remove brown plaque on the enamel can be improvised means. Make a solution, mixing in equal proportions of vinegar, salt and use for cleaning.
- The toilet requires close attention. Treat it systematically with a scrubber and disinfect with Domestos or Toilet Duck.
Once a month, wash the tiles and lubricate the joints with a special anti-Mildew agent. Wipe the floor, shelves that hold personal care products, and the door handle several times a week. Don’t forget the mirror. Water stains often appear on it in the bathroom. Clean them with Mr. Muscle spray.
These home cleaning tips are easy to follow. They will help you get your house in order, quickly and effortlessly.
A side note
- After buying a new broom, don’t rush to use it right away. Dissolve a couple of spoons of salt in a bucket of hot water, immerse the broom in it for 5 minutes and let it dry. It will be softer and last longer.
- It is recommended that you wipe down your kitchen mats once a week with milk and vinegar. This simple recipe will prevent the product from cracking and spoiling prematurely.
- To give the glasses a shine, wash them with water and starch. The rate of consumption is 1 tbsp. per 1 liter of water.
- Stale limestone plaque can easily be removed with ammonia alcohol. Mix 3 tbsp. of the product in a glass of water, soak the plaque and after a quarter of an hour clean it with a soft sponge.
- To return a chopping board to cleanliness, dilute 2 tbsp. of vinegar in 200 ml of water and treat the wooden surface. Then pour sea salt on the board, cut a lemon in half. Clean the board with the citrus, rubbing the salt. Rinse with water, dry. At the end, moisten a cloth with vegetable oil and soak the wood thoroughly.
Use our tips, and cleaning your home will always bring joy and satisfaction.